Friday 16 August 2019

About the Girl

 


Tis I Batman. Nahh.. just me Sammy-Joe.  I just ate a nice lunch of a meat and cheese sandwich with cheese, tomato and lettuce. Noms. :-)

Right now, I'm in my room on my tablet. I am waiting for Bees to do whatever she is doing... we are supposed to hit the trail and go to Pik Kwik for some munchies, and a deck of cards. I want to challenge Bees to Crazy 8's. I used to kick Balvinder's arse all the time at that game. Ha! Actually, I think she's taking Kim to the store now that I think of it... hm.

Well, I think I that I should put in a bit about me, seeing that this is an 'About Me' post right??? I am a 45 year old woman living with mental illness in Newmarket, Ontario. I like to play the Sims 2, 3 and 4, I love Pokemon and just goofing off with my baby sister. As for musical tastes, I love punk rock and recently got into Kagrra a Japanese visual kei band... I am obsessed with Raphael Gomes and I'm determined to marry Leonardo DiCaprio. Lol

I also consider myself a huge Beatles fan... and a devoted Sir Paul McCartney fan. I am of  Irish heritage but was raised Italian and I'm Jewish.

<3 Sammy


No comments:

Post a Comment